Shit. Damn. Hell. And of course, fuck. Yes, I say those words. Sometimes in anger, sometimes in fun. Sometimes just because i like the power behind the words. Cussing can be fucking hilarious. It can also be fuckin serious. Regardless, as an adult male of my species, I am allowed to say whatever the hell I want, as long as I am not in the position of offending old women or providing small children with a new vocabulary. I grew up in a house with constant cussing and yelling. It taught me what not to say, but it also taught me the correct way to cuss. I learned 47 different ways to use the word "fuck". None of them were acceptable at my elementary school. But on the playground, I was a god. My 14 yr old cusses. Not to us, but with her friends. She hates it when we use curse words, but she has no qualms about throwing a WTF out there on FaceBook.
I also drink...socially, and I am nowhere near as social as I wanna be! I enjoy a good margarita. Rum makes me happy. Vodka and whatever is a good substitute for a tall glass of water. A cold beer with a burger or pizza has been known to hit the spot. Hell yeah! I enjoy my adulthood rights!
I am just an average, everyday, normal guy. And if people dont like that, they can go to hell, and stick their self righteous ideals up their asses. Like Popeye...I am what I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment