Tuesday, February 22, 2011

crazy fuckin kids...

What is it about kids, especially the young ones, that make them want to climb up in your bed with you at night? When she was just a baby, I thought it was sweet when she slept with us in the bed.  10 cute fingers and toes squirming around all night, and she smelled so sweet.  Now...she's almost 5 yrs old!  You have a room! With more toys than me! Go to bed there!  Get out of my bed, I want to spoon (or fork) my wife! I do not appreciate your smallish, cold feet working there way down into my underwear all night. Now you drool...and snore! Yes, its a cute little girl snore, but a snore nonetheless!  We bought you a bed...go to it! I want my bed back!  Its a very comfortable bed...a Heavenly bed! We copied it from the Westin hotels and it is soooo soft and comfy.  I miss having more than a sliver of it.  I sleep on the last 5 1/2 inches of the bed.  My wife gets her half, devil-child gets 2/3's of my half...and I get the last sliver of mattress all to my self. No wonder I stay up on the computer until 1am...

No comments:

Post a Comment