Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break, Day 2

The wife and kids arrived at their destination safe and sound.  That being said, they need to come home NOW!  Bring your phukin asses home where they belong.  I miss my big girls cocky smile.  I miss my lil girl kickin me in the back all night.  I miss my wife's sexy ass...ways. I need them...

I mean, I am drinkin too much and not getting shit done.  I crumble without my sweet girls.

Me and the dog are NOT gettin along.  I need a dog whisperer.  One that doesnt charge money, because I am not paying for that stupid shit,  If it costs me 20 bucks, the fuckin dog can continue to hate my fat ass. Anyway, she doesnt want me anywhere near her, and it takes an act of Congress to get her to go outside and take a dump.  WTF. I mean, you have to take a dump eventually.  She hasnt touched food in two days, so I put some beef in there tonight and I hope she takes the hint.  Momma aint home, dog, get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment